Free Pet Portrait Brochure and Ordering Guide - PLUS - A Free Digital Print Worth £20
Your Digital Copy is in Multi Formats and is Perfect for Gifts, Cards, Screen Saver, Home and Office Framing and More…
From Loved Pet Memories to a Picture for You to Treasure
- Never lose those special “Loved Pet” Moments
- Bring memories back to life in Vivid, Stunning Watercolours
- A variety of options available to suit your every need.
- Highest quality materials help keep your investment safe for life.
- Completely safe and friendly interaction throughout your purchase
What People Say
- Beautiful, one of a kind paintings.
- Lynsey really has a talent.
- After doing a wonderful Pet Portrait for me, I am blown away, it is simply perfect.
- Thank you Lynsey, will be recommending you to all my friends.
- I saw Lynsey’s previous animal portraits and was really impressed, but when Lynsey had finished one for me I couldn’t believe how much I loved it.
Your favourite memories put down on paper
Commissioning your own pet portrait or watercolour painting is a wonderful way to remember a beloved pet or fond memory forever.
At Watercolours by Lynsey, You will find a variety of options so that you can choose a painting that is uniquely personal to you and yours.
Download your own brochure containing everything you need to know about getting the perfect Pet Portrait
Options to suit you
You will find a range of sizes giving you the choice of something small to fit on a shelf or table or you can have the option of a larger piece suitable for a wall hanging.
My artwork is available across the UK, so simply order your painting online and I will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Download your own brochure below, this contains everything you need to know about getting the perfect Pet Portrait.
My name is Lynsey and I’m an Artist based in Manchester. From an early age I spent hour after hour colouring and drawing and it is from here I went on to create some of my favourite watercolours and illustrations. With these in mind I created Watercolours by Lynsey
I have always enjoyed many aspects of design – After leaving college with a Distinction in Art I went on to study Fashion and Image Making at Salford University and from here built a career within the beauty industry. From drawing to photography and textiles I take my inspiration from my surroundings, my favourite authors and films (Beatrix Potter & Studio Ghibli) as well as from my travels (Japan, Malaysia and Germany) around the world.
My illustrations are motivated by my love for the wild, animals and the magical worlds my mind wanders to when getting lost in my beloved books, films and places.
All my designs are lovingly made for you to suit your needs and are the perfect answer to capturing your fond memories in a frame.